General Terms and Conditions of Marion Womack
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text (1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our Internet shop https://www.goodnough.de.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with
Dominique Goodnough (Team Goodnough)
Lärchenstraße / 2
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully going through the order procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking on the “Order” button
3) Checking the details in the shopping cart
4) Operation of the button “to checkout”
5) Registration in the Internet shop after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data.
7) Binding submission of the order by clicking on the button “order with costs” or “buy”
The consumer can return to the website before entering the order by pressing the “back” button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his information, on which the information of the customer are recorded and correcting or correcting input errors Close the internet browser to cancel the order process. We confirm the receipt of the order directly by an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. The terms and conditions can be viewed at any time at https://goodnough.de/agb/. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account -> My Orders.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here latest within 5 working days. In this case, the deadline for delivery in the case of payment in advance on the day following the payment order begins to run to the bank charged with the transfer and for all other payment methods the day after conclusion of the contract. If the deadline ends on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the buyer until the goods have been handed over to the buyer, even in the case of consignment purchase.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price. ************************************************** **************************************************
§ 6 Transport damage
If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please complain about such errors as soon as possible to the deliverer and please contact us immediately. The failure to file a complaint or contact has no consequences for your statutory claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, they help us assert our own claims against the carrier or transport insurance.
§7 Right of revocation of the customer as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following conditions, whereby the consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Dominique Goodnough (Team Goodnough)
by means of a clear statement (such as a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
Consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
1) Please avoid damage and contamination of the goods. Please return the goods in their original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components back to us. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide suitable packaging for adequate protection against damage during transport.
2) Please do not return the goods to us unfree.
3) Please note that the above-mentioned items 1-2 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
End of revocation
§7 cancellation form Model withdrawal form (If you want to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back.)
Dominique Goodnough (Team Goodnough)
Lärchenstraße / 2
Hereby I / we (*) cancel the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service
(*) _____________________________________________________ Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
__________________ Name of the consumer (s)
_____________________________________________________ Address of the consumer (s)
_____________________________________________________ Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper) __________________
date __________________ (*) Delete as appropriate.
§8 warranty The statutory warranty regulations apply.
Pursuant to §312d (4) (1) BGB: “The right of revocation, unless otherwise specified, does not apply to distance contracts for the delivery of goods that are made to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs or which by their nature are not for a return are suitable or can spoil quickly or their expiration date would be exceeded. ” Since the services are a training or nutrition plan preparation according to customer specification (customer contact form), there is therefore, after mutual fulfillment, ie the payment of the customer and the service by goodnough.de, the planning and plan transmission to the customer, no Right to cancel. A refund of the purchase price, so it is only possible before the mutual fulfillment of the contract. For this you are welcome to use the above model withdrawal form.
§ 9. Health of the customer
3.1 The use of the provided services or plans is at the customer’s own risk.
3.2 In order to use the services of goodnough.de the customer must be in a good general state of health, this is questionable, a prior consultation with a doctor is recommended.
3.3 Small health restrictions are attempted in the plan, it is important that all information on health restrictions in the customer contact form under “personal data” and “nutrition” are made complete and true, otherwise they can not be taken into account. However, since it is only a “far plan creation” and our services are not medical advice, the risk remains with the customer.
3.4 In case of too severe health restrictions of the customer, Dominique Goodnough reserves the right not to provide the customer with a plan, already made payments will of course be refunded in full. §10 contract language The contract language is exclusively German and English.
Status of the AGB Mar.2018